domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Know you

So, Bhav, what is life for you?

I keep wondering what should be, how should be, what should i do... meanwhile life is going, time is going... 

So, I've spent 6 years doing my degree, in less than a month i will officially be able to say: that I'am an engineer, now what?

What's the next step? what's the next plan? goals? work for the rest of the life? hmm... that doesn't convince me. Can't even visit my parents cause i've to work! 
This reminds me the tale of miss dairy, or Alejandro Magno. Long story short: to be happy do many things, but if you are already happy, why so much effort? 

Sometimes I'm satisfied with what I have, but others, its just not enough.
I was reading this blog: http://www.fluentin3months.com/strange-habits
http://www.fluentin3months.com/life-lessons and i liked the life lessons he learned! I want to have that too! but how?

This has pros and cons for me, for instance, i am a loving person and i get attached to anybody easily, so if I meet persons that becomes my friends then i have to leave, that is really really tough for me, then i thing i should not make new friends, curious right? what is the proper thing to do? I'm kind of scared of lossing people I love, do they feel the same for me? so many questions unanswered... on the other hand, love travelling! could be doing it for ever. 

I seriously need a plan! 

Know you - Bonobo

No hay comentarios: